SolarGrid is a leader in helping organizations successfully develop and manage the implementation of their Green Energy plans. SolarGrid is one of very few companies that have demonstrated the ability to support, develop and bridge the gap between the boardroom and the project site. Our approach is hands on, working side by side with all levels of your organization. It is the skills and experience of SolarGrid advisors that enable us to work seamlessly from a strategy discussion, to the development and deployment of the project plan, to the tactical implementation in the field.
It is only through real on-the-job experience that one becomes an expert in the many facets of engineering. It is for this reason that all our people are seasoned hands-on practitioners in the Green Energy Engineering. We’re not corporate consultants with a focus on billable hours and extending our stay. We provide just-in-time knowledge transfer that gets you up and running with an overall plan and the tools that you need to implement it the right away. With our team of highly skilled professionals in the field of Green Energy we offer the following services for your green energy needs:
- The environmental assessments
- Green Energy Project Feasibility studies
- Wind and Solar studies for resource assessments
- Organizational development
- Project Planning and development
- Development of hybrid source Integration designs
- Hardware (wind and solar panels) design, selection and acquisition
- Wind/Solar Farm designs
- Substation design
- Safety and other certifications and approvals
- Grid connection services for net-metering and/or Standard offer program (SOP)
- And much more to satisfy the diverse needs of our clients.